- A clean flat smooth stone, about 4" by 3" (you can use river stones since they have special powers or you can easily get one from a crystal or New Age store)
- Purple, blue, and crystal translucent or opaque seed and e-beads which are (these psychic colors signify deep healing, spirituality, and protection)
- White thread
- Tacky glue
1. Start off by stringing your beads. Start out with 1 blue bead then 6 purple beads, place them to layout like a circle with the blue bead in the middle surrounded by the purple beads. Glue the beads with each other so that it makes the circle. Then, add your blue beads to circle the group of purple beads, and then encircle the purple levels again by blue beads. You ought to have about 5 layers of crystal beads (alternate blue and purple). Be sure you glue them together.
2. Next, attach your mandala design to your flat smooth stone using your tacky glue. Yes, this is already your mandala. But, the procedure of creating a psychic mandala is not yet complete -- you still need to charge your psychic mandala!
3. To charge your mandala, put it in your projective hand (the right hand if you're right handed, and left if vice versa). Then, imagine white, blue, and purple rays of energy that send the need for spiritual well being and protection.
4. When you have charged your mandala, have it in a special place. Once in a while, if you feel the need for protection or spiritual healing, you can carry your mandala on your receptive hand (the reverse of your perceptive hand), and experience the positive energy flow into your body while you meditate for your goal.
Mandalas can be created for other reasons too. Like for instance, if you want a mandala to hold love and romance, you can use red and pink colors of beads or other trinkets like shells, feathers, and many more. Take note, although you can get as creative as you can, you need to style your colors and materials of the mandala to suit your goal.
About the Author:
Please visit our sponsors via ads!
|Please visit our sponsors via ads!|